PIRIOU ATG ROMANIA is a 100% group subsidiary PIRIOU. PIRIOU ATG ROMANIA is located inside the free zone of Giurgiu, on the Romanian shore of the Danube in front of Bulgaria, and also owns a concession in the harbour of Constantza – on the Black Sea.
Firstly exclusively dedicated to building vessels for inland waterway shipping, ATG gradually broadened its scope in building hulls and vessels for the offshore cargo transport, harbour workboats and fishing industries. The development of the site which offers a great potential will carry on.
The shipyard of Giurgiu is located on 15 Ha of land and fitted with 30 000 m² of workshops. Four 110m assembly halls communicate via a transfer area with a 110m and 3000t lifting capacity synchrolift. This synchrolift overlooks a well-protected dock that communicates with the Danube. The shipyard outfit quay is nearly 250m long.
Answering the European standards of quality management and respect for the environment, ATG has ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications.
- Chantiers Piriou France ZI du Moros - BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex FRANCE
- Piriou ingénierie France ZI du Moros BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex FRANCE
- Kership Concarneau France ZONE INDUSTRIELLE LE MOROS 29900 CONCARNEAU
- P.N.S Concarneau France ZI du Moros BP 415 29184 Concarneau Cedex France
- P.N.S LORIENT France Piriou, Rue Ingénieur Henry Verrière, Lorient, France
- Kership Lorient France ZNE INDUS DU ROHU - 56600 LANESTER
- P.N.S BREST France 170 Rue Jurien de la Gravière, Brest, France
- PIRIOU NEGOCE France ZI du Moros BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex France
- PIRIOU SERVICES France ZI DU MOROS, CONCARNEAU
- West Atlantic Shipyard Nigeria ONNE Oil and Gas Free Zone Federal Ocean Terminal Onne Port Complex Rivers State NIGERIA
- Piriou Vietnam Vietnam C/O Nha May X51 / Hai Minh Shipyard 1042 Huynh Tan Phat Street, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam