WEST ATLANTIC SHIPYARD is located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, at the heart of the offshore oil industry. The shipyard is capable of building and repairing all sorts of vessels up to 100m.
- 60,000m² of quay level capacity
- 6,000m² of industrial facilities
- 300m of secure quayside with a 6m draught, with a dedicated water and power supply
- System for lifting/launching ships of up to 2000 tonnes.
- 2 wet docks with capacities of 4500T and 5000T, equipped with: 5T crane, electricity supply (50 and 60Hz), refrigeration system and fire hydrants, Z-drive pit
All types of vessels in steel and aluminium:
Fishing boats and trawlers – tugs – offshore oil vessels – public service vessels – service ships.
Hull work (steel and aluminium sheet metal work) – pipes – carpentry and wooden frames – hull careening – painting – electricity – electronics – cooling systems – air conditioning – motorisation – laser alignment.
ISO 9001 Certification
- Chantiers Piriou France ZI du Moros - BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex FRANCE
- Piriou ingénierie France ZI du Moros BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex FRANCE
- Kership Concarneau France ZONE INDUSTRIELLE LE MOROS 29900 CONCARNEAU
- P.N.S Concarneau France ZI du Moros BP 415 29184 Concarneau Cedex France
- P.N.S LORIENT France Piriou, Rue Ingénieur Henry Verrière, Lorient, France
- Kership Lorient France ZNE INDUS DU ROHU - 56600 LANESTER
- P.N.S BREST France 170 Rue Jurien de la Gravière, Brest, France
- PIRIOU NEGOCE France ZI du Moros BP 521 29185 Concarneau Cedex France
- PIRIOU SERVICES France ZI DU MOROS, CONCARNEAU
- West Atlantic Shipyard Nigeria ONNE Oil and Gas Free Zone Federal Ocean Terminal Onne Port Complex Rivers State NIGERIA
- Piriou Vietnam Vietnam C/O Nha May X51 / Hai Minh Shipyard 1042 Huynh Tan Phat Street, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam